You can use the Core Institute Patient Portal to schedule an appointment or view your Core Institute Patient Portal health and medical information. If you are new, you must first register at the Core Institute Patient Portal.
In this article, we will walk you through the entire process of logging in to the Core Institute Patient Portal Patient Portal. You can also look at the signup process and password reset options. If you require any additional assistance, we have provided the Core Institute Patient Portal Health Customer Service phone number and email address for your convenience.
What are the Requirements for a Patient Portal Login?
A Few Requirements for Patient Portal Login:
- Core Institute Patient Portal login official web address
- The patient must have an active email address on file with their healthcare provider.
- Valid User ID and Password used at the time of the Core Institute Patient Portal registration.
- The Core Institute Patient Portal is a browser compatible with the internet.
- Smart device, Such as a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet, with reliable Internet access.
- In order to access their account, the patient must authenticate with their healthcare provider.
- The patient must be logged in to their account at all times in order to review or change their personal information.
- The patient must be able to see and print their medical records.
About the CORE Institute
The CORE Institute was founded in 2005 by three physicians with the mission of changing how orthopedic care was delivered to the community. This new standard was achieved by continuously defining the standards of patient care through innovation, excellence, and learning.
The CORE Institute has since expanded to several locations in Arizona, Michigan, and formed strategic partnerships with healthcare organizations that are equally dedicated to providing physical, neurological, and orthopedic therapy care to our patients.
How to Register for the Core Institute Patient Portal
You will need to create an account if you are a new patient at the Core Institute. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Core Institute’s Official Site and select the Patient Portal.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, phone number, address, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. For future access, please save your username and password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to Log In to The Core Institute Patient Portal at thecoreinstitute.com
You will need your Core Institute patient login ID and password to log in to the Core Institute patient portal. You can login if you are a new patient.
- First, visit the official Core Institute Patient Portal https://thecoreinstitute.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- After that, click on the “Log In With Athenahealth” option.
- Enter your login details: username, password, etc.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
How do I reset the Core Institute Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://22724-3.portal.athenahealth.com/.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Schedule Your Appointment Online
Providers will be recommended based on specialty and best availability. If you would prefer to schedule an appointment with a provider of your choice, please call us at 866.974.2673
Pay Bill Online
- First, visit the https://thecoreinstitute.com/.
- Then, click on the “PAY A BILL” option in the top menu bar.
CORE Institute Medical Records
As a patient, you have the right to request a copy of your medical records. If you would like to request a copy of your medical records at The CORE Institute,
Please complete our Medical Records Request Form. Once you have completed your form, please fax it to 833.328.1146
Core Institute Customer Support
You can call their customer support if you need assistance in accessing the Core Institute patient portal, or to make an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Core Institute Address||18444 N. 25th Ave. | Suite 320 | Phoenix, AZ 85023|
|Core Institute Phone Number||866.974.2673|
Important Link to the core institute
|Core Institute Official Website||https://thecoreinstitute.com/|
Everything related to Core Institute patient portal login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.